Saturday, September 20, 2008

19/9 feeling

taoday..is a day tat i had mani feeling..haha...first im quite happy in the morning actually...bt after i had recieve a note frm my friend, my happiness disappear...became angry..she id too over to sae tat... i cnt start..
thn, is eca time..my feel became better.. bt by teaching i felt helpless, cos monday our coach is going to listen to our song..bt we haven't pratice finish..i felt scare, i dun knw wad cn i do..
after praticing, i chat with my friend that gave me the note..and nw, i angryness to her had disappear..and we are still a pair of good sis..
at evening time, i went to a birhday party, felt quite boring thr lo..ntg to do accept playing cards..i drank a can of beer..felt hot...thn around 10.30pm..me, fong ,kit,chicken went to a marmar stall to had some drinks...bt before tat...somethg happen...after drinking, i sat chicken motor to go hum...this thg i dun wish to sae le...if nt someone would be angry...at this moment, i felt sad and disappointed to someone...tat all i had to say today..goodnight everyone..had a nice sleep...every thg will be over...看開點吧。。可能會好點。。現在的我就是醬。。

No comments: