Thursday, July 17, 2008

a confused day..

early in the morning, my mood is quite ok actually. but something unhappy happen..chinese orchestra..haiz..the teacher lat me feel that the leader tat is me is not important at all..it just oli need one leader at there..there is two leader. one is me and another is deyan. i felt very sad..for many things, im the last one to know just like a normal member. even later to get the news than a normail member..this made me disappointed and thinking to give up..haiz..everythings was so sad..i scare i cant stand anymore..but i will still try my best to "ren "..after reaching home without 5 minute..my dad start scolding people with the idiot reason..it is already very sad in school..wish to relax awhile, but this matter happened..i really wish to die u know..im so tired.. then after few hours..one things happened again..is about friend. they won't bother about me already..im out of their friend list..im cried again..heart is so pain..

No comments: