Friday, July 18, 2008

a heartpain day..

today..my friend that i trusted most had lie to me..i dont mind they didn't call me go ..but i reali mind people blame on me..i'll be very very sad..so..im very sad now...and the most important is they are my best friend and i trust them the most..nut today..they lie to me..i brother , that is include in the friend i said just now, told me yesterday that they are going to someway for listening a speech...and will be late to school at 10am..and because of that , he went to my friend, wai fong's house to stay overnight. ok..i trusted them that time..until this morning..iwhen i reach school..i heard the annoucement that annouce by the teacher..he said that the bus that take them go for the speech had reach, call them to come out at tat time..but it is just 8 something..i immediately sms my friend and my brother ask them whether they had reached anot..but, none of them reply..im so worry..i sms my other friend and asked them whether they had got into the bus anot..but still the same..no reaction..until the school dismiss..i saw my brother's friend..she told me that they didn't go with them ..they went to watch movie..at that moment...my heart really sad and angry..and my mood become very very bad..everyone that see me will see my black face..im so sad..but i reali wish to be happy..everyday got unhappy things happen...

No comments: